£40,000 - £45,000
London, hybrid working
A fantastic opportunity to join a national transport provider. Reporting into the Head of Communications you will be predominately responsible for the delivery of the external communications activity for the business.
You will be responsible for:
• Assist in delivering external communications content including news articles, press
releases and statements to promote the business in the media
• Work alongside stakeholder and partner communications teams to prepare joint announcements
• Manage social media channels
• Build and maintain a strong relationship with trade press
• Support in managing reactive media queries
• Help to plan and deliver the annual marketing strategy
• Liaise with and brief design agencies to produce print and digital advertising artwork
• Manage internal and external events throughout the year. This will include taking the lead on the management of some events, and a supportive role on others
To be considered for the role :
• A track record in external communications role is essential.
• Experience in generating positive targeted news coverage
• Both traditional media (news outlets, trade press) and management of social media channels and digital content.
• Demonstrate the ability to assist in the delivery of marketing strategy
• The ability to work with creative agencies to design digital and print marketing materials.
• Some experience of project management and coordinating a project team..
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511