Senior Marketing Executive
London, hybrid working
£45,000 – £50,000 + benefits.
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected property business as a Senior Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing activity to drive engagement with customers across a portfolio of London assets.
You will be responsible for :
• Leading marketing and communication campaigns.
• Developing a customer relationships strategy to build and improve relationships with commercial customers.
• Implement and grow the social media strategy.
• Create and deliver digital campaigns, reporting performance and recommendations for the future
• Utilise the existing CRM Platform to manage customer data, continuously identifying improvements
• Identify key customers with whom to develop a strategic marketing relationship and implement joint marketing plans and campaigns at assets.
To be considered for the role :
• A marketing background within a b2b environment. Preferably architect, property developer, accountancy, or law firm.
• Demonstrate experience in developing and executing customer communications plans
• Experienced in CRM Marketing
• Digitally astute and confident in your abilities to develop social media strategies
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511