Account Director - Public Affairs
London £45,000 - £55,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading communications agency that specialise in planning communications within the built environment.
You will be responsible for :
• Advising on and executing effective communication strategies on time and within budget.
• Executing creative engagement strategies to help achieve your clients’ objectives
• Liaising directly with clients, ensuring the effective delivery of all projects within your portfolio.
• Manage and be supported by Account Executives and Account Managers.
• Deliver across a range of mediums whether that be liaising with the media, politicians or producing written consultation collateral.
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• A number of years working within the built environment and property sectors,
• Experienced in working with a network of political contacts.
• Experience advising clients in relation to public affairs, public consultation, stakeholder engagement and media relations strategy
• Excellent communications skills, with strong writing and inter-personal skills
• Clear understanding of the local planning and/or public affairs sector
• Existing relationships with politicians, media, and prospective clients
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511A fantastic opportunity to join a leading communications agency that specialise in planning communications within the built environment.