Bid – Co-ordinator
Salary £35,000 - £42,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a global architectural practice as a Bid Co-ordinator.
You will be responsible for:
• Manage and co-ordinate the production of professional bids, submissions and RFPs in liaison with the Bid Manager
• Collaborate with colleagues to curate and edit responses to specific requirements.
• Create and circulate bid management schedules to ensure everyone is aware of and adheres to the submission criteria.
• Manage tender sources, seek out and distribute leads
• Gain feedback on all bids - successful / unsuccessful, interrogate bid results and run post-completion bid reviews
• Responsible for renewing membership of online pre-qualification websites and keeping profiles updated.
• Contribute to the updating and maintenance of company bid literature
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• Previous bid coordination experience, preferably within the construction industry
• Experienced in evaluating influencing the bid/no bid decision
• Able to “dissect” a bid and identify the client’s key requirements.
• Excellent working knowledge of InDesign (or Affinity), Adobe, PowerPoint and Photoshop
• Confident communicator verbal and written, skilled and experienced at developing relationships with internal stakeholders
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511