PR Account Manager – Property
£35,000 - £40,000
An amazing opportunity to join a well-respected PR agency within the built environment. You will be working across a breadth of clients within the built environment. Ranging from property developers, architects, occupiers, landowners, and house builders
You will be responsible for:
• Establishing strong relationships with clients and associates
• Drafting key materials, including proposals, communication plans, strategies, press releases, reports, key messages, and media briefing documents.
• Develop and implement digital and social strategies.
• media handling, selling-in to the media across national, regional, local, trade and broadcast press, managing media briefings and hosting journalist site visits.
• Social media management - from content planning through to campaign execution.
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• A background in corporate or/and consumer PR with strong experience in media relations
• Experience across any of the following sectors: arts, culture, consumer, lifestyle, retail, F&B, architecture, placemaking.
• Confident dealing with senior individuals, from media and journalists to clients and stakeholders. .
• Excellent writing skills and familiar with writing in variety of styles
• Good media skills and contacts – with specific experience of proactive media work
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511