Associate Director – PR
£60,000 - £70,000
This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop your career with an award-winning, national specialist communications consultancy. We are looking for an ambitious senior comms professional, looking for a new challenge in a growing consultancy.
You will be responsible for:
• The day-to-day management of key accounts and account teams to ensure the delivery of exceptional work.
• Providing strategic direction to your clients and account teams
• Play a vital role in the development and growth of client accounts
• Identify and develop new business as well as support the leadership of the team.
• Take a creative approach to complex business challenges and opportunities and provide counsel to clients – acting as a true consultant
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• A proven track record of delivering integrated PR solutions within the property and wider built environment sectors.
• Robust sector connections – media and industry
• A strong leader, able to manage account teams and be a proactive mentor
• Passionate about driving new business, including networking, leading pitches and tenders and identifying opportunities for organic growth.
• Able to successfully manage several client accounts and projects simultaneously
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511