£35,000 - £40,000
Southampton + Work from home
My client is a national marketing agency and are currently on the search for a Senior Designer. As Senior Designer you will understands how client brands and creativity work together to ensure consistent yet exciting designs and can reiterate this to the team to ensure this is at the forefront of their minds when designing, no matter the project size.
You will be responsible for:
· Creating innovative and technically sound assets both large and small for BECG’s clients across all mediums with excellent knowledge of designing for the digital age in particular.
· Supporting the studio and wider business with pitches and tenders,
· Providing ideas at brainstorm sessions as well as creating and assisting with the decks.
· Owns the design process from start concept to completion, delegating subtasks where appropriate whilst maintaining control over the art direction
· Contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives
· Critiquing the designers work.
· Support the Video team on storyboarding both scamps and style frames when appropriate
· Wireframes and website design
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
· Excellent technical knowledge across the Adobe Suite of programs
· Proven experience working on branding projects such as logo design and brand identity
· Solid understanding of a creative agency workflow.
· A track record of understanding and deconstructing briefs for designers, producers and developers to work from.
· Understand the technicalities and specifications of different mediums synonymous with a creative output across digital, print and video