This is a fantastic opportunity to join a property marketing agency as a Digital Analyst. team you will be setting up best practices and helping improve digital processes, optimising digital approaches and putting data at the heart of what we do The role encompasses digital and social strategy and will help the agency improve how they use data to inform client work.
You will be responsible for:
· Setting up best practices and helping improve digital processes,
· Optimising digital approaches and putting data at the heart
· Identifying key insights and translating these into key imperatives to establish strategic direction.
· Help grow and improve how digital channels are used for clients.
· Managing analytics and insights from Google Analytics, Social media and listening, CRM and Stakeholder management software, as well as managing audience surveys and conducting desk research.
To be considered for the role you will match the following
· Thorough understanding of digital platforms from websites to social media and digital advertising channels.
· Previous experience from a data analyst background within digital marketing.
· Good understanding of how to use Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, social platforms and management platforms, CRM tools and stakeholder management software.
· A background in digital advertising channels and setting KPIs for campaigns.
· An understanding of all research methodologies to inform insights and digital strategies.
Please apply here or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment on 0207 434 3511