Senior Account Director, Public Affairs, Property/ Housing.
£50,000 - £55,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a talented bunch of people ! Ranked as one of No.1 Public Affairs agency. You will be joining a business that that provides a fostering a positive and inclusive culture. As Senior Account Director you will work across a range of property, housing associations and infrastructure clients.
You will be responsible for:
· Take the lead on client briefs, developing strategies to deliver valuable results,
· Leading a team to deliver integrated communications programmes on time and within budget.
· Ensure the profitable delivery of work through your own effective working and direction of the team
· Own Communications Plans for key clients and take accountability for its delivery in order to grow the size of accounts.
· Deliver a highly responsive and professional customer experience that builds client loyalty ensuring the client service team are doing the same.
· Maintain a thorough and in depth understanding of current affairs, politics, policy and media landscapes
· Help lead the delivery and planning process for tenders and pitches
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
· Experience working within the housing, infrastructure or environment sectors, with established political, media or industry networks
· A track record of working on integrated campaigns and issues that involve public affairs, public relations, crisis communications, and social media
· Driven to achieve results for clients, with experience in creating and delivering communication strategies that secure impact and measurable results
· Able to provide communications counsel to clients, and comfortable with fostering senior client relationships
· Experienced with working with key publications, political decision makers and influencers, ideally with your own network and contacts
· Adept at leading teams of Account Managers and Executives
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat, 0207 434 3511