- £35,000+ benefits
and happy for fully remote working.
fantastic opportunity to join a global publishing business as a Commercial Editor.
A varied role, you will look after all forms of content whether that be
articles, reports, webinars, podcasts, or content.
will be responsible for:
- Edit content to ensure a high-quality output, within
style guide expectations
- Work closely with the wide team to deliver
comprehensive project proposals.
- Collaborate with internal and, when necessary, external
teams on podcast and video production
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure assets are
optimised for our specific audiences
- Liaise with correspondents and other freelance
contributors to ensure timely delivery of content
be considered for the role you will match the following :
excellent understanding of the dynamic world of commercial content across
social, digital and print, experience of using a CMS preferred
proven track record of delivering great commercial content projects from
project management and client liaison skills
presentation and influencing skills
writing skills, with the ability to deliver compelling, clean copy against
Some experience producing multimedia content a bonus